Shares|ShareTweet Job Opportunities in Dubai – You have Finally Arrived at the right Place. Our end goal is to present…
Best ADNOC Careers – Jobs in ADNOC United Arab Emirates
ADNOC Careers – We are committed to providing opportunities for exceptional UAE National talent. Join our network to receive notifications on future opportunities.
We offer a broad range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance their careers in the energy sector.
Explore your future
We give you the tools you need to discover your perfect job match and the freedom and support to take your career to the next level.
ADNOC Careers – There are tons of job opportunities available at ADNOC National Oil Company. If you have the required qualification and can pass all the technical rounds as well as security rounds then you can too, be a part of the ADNOC team in Abu Dhabi.
ADNOC Distribution is on a journey to change the retail landscape, delivering tangible actions to facilitate progress in providing sustainable mobility solutions for our customers. We are taking bold and transformative steps to grow our domestic and international footprint for our customers. We are customer-centric, offering digitally enabled journeys and providing innovative products and services to drive accelerated and sustainable development for the future of mobility.
ADNOC Distribution markets sell and distribute transportation fuel to both retail and commercial customers. We also run non-fuel services at our service stations.
We are excited to share various new job vacancies at ADNOC oil company. It is a state-owned company and is the largest oil company in terms of production volume. Below given are all the important ADNOC Careers details that you should know before joining the company.
Benefits Package in ADNOC Careers UAE Jobs
ADNOC offers a wide range of job vacancies across various departments. Here are some of the departments where you can find opportunities:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical care and health insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Access to state-of-the-art gym facilities and wellness memberships
- Paid annual leave of 30 days
- Paid sick leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Education assistance for employees and their children
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee discounts on goods and services
Requirements for ADNOC Careers in UAE
To be eligible for ADNOC Careers Opportunities, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Age: You must be above 18 years old.
- Work Permit: Non-UAE nationals require a valid work permit.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Skills: Demonstrated innovative and conceptual thinking, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply to ADNOC Careers in UAE
Follow these steps to apply for a job at ADNOC:
- Visit the ADNOC employment portal.
- Filter your search by location to find relevant job openings.
- Select the position you are interested in.
- Review the job description, including functions, work hours, salary, and requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Create an account on the ADNOC Careers Portal.
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Submit your application.
In order to apply for careers at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, you need to visit their official website and proceed with your application. ADNOC only hires or recruits candidates to the company through its official website.
Clicking on the view and apply button given next to any of the job titles will take you to the ADNOC official jobs website where you need to click on the Apply now button and submit your job application.
Analyze, and interpret field data and carry out studies to provide petroleum engineering support on activities such as well testing, well completion and workover, stimulation, wireline, sampling, and production logging with the objective of improving and maintaining well performance.
Provide maintenance service required to ADNOC by inspecting, identifying, and carrying out both routine and emergency minor and major repair and maintenance work at the ADNOC Distribution Offices.
Contact maintenance contractors for rectifying major problems and preventive maintenance in coordination with the concerned maintenance Supervisor.
Senior Engineer, Integrity ( Process Safety)
- Develop, implement, Monitor, and report the Operating Integrity System.
- Develop systems and processes to implement Process Safety Framework.
- Monitor and report compliance to Process Safety Framework, Standards, and Guidelines.
- Lead the periodic assessment of all process safety risks and effective mitigation measures.
- Conduct PHA, HAZOP, SIL, and other risk analyses for MOCs.
- Conduct process safety management system awareness and training.
- Conduct Technical and Operating Integrity Audits as per audit and assurance plan and publish reports.
- Review reports related to process safety and operating integrity remedial actions to ensure all outstanding issues are captured in IMS databases for mitigating solutions in a timely manner. Communicate the analysis and trends of integrity threats to field involved parties and management.
- Participate in Projects’ technical document reviews and process safety reviews to ensure that Integrity management system IMS requirements are included, and facilities are ready for operation.
- Facilitate Technical Integrity verification audits and failure investigations related to integrity and process safety, recommend remedial measures, and follow up on their implementation.
- Develop necessary presentation material for process safety and Integrity management committees.
- Perform other similar or related duties, as required.
Senior Specialist, Projects (Prioritization)
ZPlan, implement, and continuously optimize the project prioritization process for both the existing project portfolio as well as incoming project requests, in line with company strategy and portfolio management tactics, in order to select projects that align with an organization’s objectives with the ultimate goal to maximize the organization’s performance.
Senior Technician, Fire & Gas Maintenance
Supervise and participate in the preventive, breakdown, and shutdown maintenance activities of Fire & Gas Systems to support production, quality, and safety requirements.
Senior Technician, Mechanical Maintenance (ACPT)
Maintain all Mechanical Equipment & Systems on 3 Satellites and all 96 WHPTs. To achieve and maintain all the Mechanical equipment in his area of concern in their best operating conditions, in line with ADNOC Maintenance Management System. Guides and leads his subordinates, checks and controls the progress records, and reports the activities.
Senior Technician, Mechanical Maintenance (Rotating)(NS)
Performs skilled mechanical maintenance activities at an advanced level at sites and supports engineering, construction, and commissioning activities, onshore and offshore during the project stage for static equipment (vessels, air coolers, tanks, columns, accumulators, pig launcher/receivers, etc), utility packages, piping & valves.
Senior Engineer, Reliability
Provide effective Reliability Management Systems and guidance for Reliability Centered Maintenance activities, Root Cause Analysis, RAM analysis, Condition Monitoring, Maintenance costs, and maintenance strategies. Carry out analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history. Ensure that Reliability Process is established and maintained. Formulates the maintenance strategies for the assets during engineering stages and ensures it is kept updated over the life cycle of the equipment or plant.
Senior Engineer, Inspection
Assesses the condition of fields’ equipment and facilities using up-to-date methods & techniques of non-destructive examination as required by the referencing codes. Maintains up-to-date inspection records, coordinates with other Department personnel, organizes and follows-up inspection activities, involves in the planning, scheduling, and execution of inspection jobs, and foresees inspection requirements.
- Prepare inspection plan & schedule based on historical data / RBI study and coordinate with Plant Availability Division to forecast requirements like scaffoldings, insulation removal, and crane to carry out various inspection activities online.
- Provides appropriate testing techniques and reports inspection observations, abnormalities, and recommendations attached with relevant documents like checklists, detailed assembly drawings, and sketches, indicating specific defects to the concerned Departments.• Raises & reviews maintenance work orders for necessary corrective/preventive actions based on inspection recommendations. Closes the work order after ensuring job completion.
- Coordinates with material analysis, hardness testing, and coating thickness check, ferrite testing of spares & assemblies from various suppliers and during fabrication, maintenance, and overhaul, re-conditioned parts, modification work as well as new installation of parts, piping, and equipment. In case of discrepancy, ensures all inspections prior to reporting the issue.
- Reviews of final QC dossier from contractors & Coordinates with third-party inspection agencies for executing specialized inspection jobs.
- Prepares WPS (welding procedure specification), and WPQ (welder qualifications). Witnesses welder qualification tests and prepares certifications of welders qualified for approval by Asset Integrity.
- Performs Technical Evaluations, preparation of inspection Scope, and checklists for inspection coordination of external inspection contractor jobs.
Senior Technician, I-C (Instrument Maintenance- OGO, ZW)
Supervise and carry out the Installation, maintenance, commission, and repair of electronic, pneumatic, mechanical, and analytical instruments and control systems in the operating areas in line with HSE Guidelines, Operating & Maintenance Procedures, and the Permit to Work system.
Technician, Electrical (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Perform preventive, corrective, and troubleshooting maintenance and testing of all electrical equipment in the plant to maintain the availability and reliability of the process facilities.
Senior Technician, I-C (Instrument Maintenance- OGO, ZW)
- Supervise and participate in ESD system testing, plant shutdowns, and the commissioning of new plants. Ensure the correct use and maintenance of workshop facilities and test equipment.
- Supervise and monitor the activities of assigned Technicians, Fitters, and contractors’ personnel in carrying out the installation, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of instrumentation, control systems, and related equipment to ensure work is performed within process control & safety systems.
- Troubleshoot control-related minor problems and report major problems/ discrepancies identified during ESD testing, and emergencies for timely resolution.
- Carry out regular appraisals of spare parts availability including estimation of future requirements and arrange for the requirement for new tools, test equipment and spare parts, and other materials requirements to ensure availability.
- Verify maintenance records, fault reports, log books, and alarm & trip indexes to ensure proper tracking.
Engineer, Barge (Drilling)
To supervise and coordinate the provision of various support services on assigned marine rigs covering loading/offloading and movement of cargo on the rig, jacking controls, ballast, safety environment, and fire fighting equipment and teams, cleaning and painting together with all marine equipment on board. To act as the focal point on the rig for accountability of maintenance by means of applying the Preventive Maintenance Schedule (PMS). To take charge of the rig during rig moves by manning jacking controls and ensuring that all equipment is secured and ballasting is correct. To monitor, coordinate and maintain associated records of all preventive maintenance activity on an assigned rig.